Question to start off the year (I’ll admit, it’s not a positive one… I came home from work totally drained of energy and pissed off)
There have been several changes since my last post that I’ll be experiencing for the rest of this year and onward (I hope)
- Started off Dec ’13 by working at my new job. (Remember the interview? Well, I got hired !)
- Gained an interest (or two). Totally unexpected, but that’s too personal to share.
- Became comfortable working with needles
- Learned a new language (still learning…) so I have to hold off on my Korean for a while so I don’t get confused.
- Started caring about fitness all over again (benefits of working in a healthcare environment.
- Vanity (Yes… I started caring about my appearance more… that’s because it’s a requirement at work)
After working at this site, I realized that even though it’s not my main interest, I don’t mind the environment at all. The company that surrounds you is what usually influences you to make certain actions or change some ideas. It’s only been a month and I hit it off with a lot of my coworkers. I’ve never been surrounded by so many coworkers with awesome personalities before.
In just these few short weeks, so much has happened…
The big change that I kept talking about before… maybe this is just the start of it.
Who really knows?
This is a year of great opportunities and change.